"It is the passion that is in a kiss that gives to it its sweetness; it is the affection in a kiss that sanctifies it." - Christian Nevell Bovee

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Keep forgetting

Grrr I keep forgetting that I have this thing!!

Soooooooo. Its now February, time is really going by fast! I can't believe I'm only 5 months away from my wedding and I JUST NOW found a ceremony location and reception site. That sure is a weight off my back. I'm really not sure about my wedding dress though. I was content with until Tracy sent me pictures of me in it and seeing it again I was a little disappointed. Oh well, its a beautiful dress.

Parker and I started townhouse hunting. We found one that we LOVED but we just can't afford to buy it straight out. The mortgage payment would have been way to high for us to handle. So Mrs. Mills found a townhouse that was actually about the same amount, but the guy seemed willing to work out a deal so that we could afford the monthly payments. So Mrs. Mills put together a package and made him an offer yesterday. I really hope he accepts it, because I'm kind of excited to move in there. I wasn't at first. At first I didn't like it because it wasn't the other townhouse that I wanted. But Parker really liked it, so I started focusing on all the good things about this townhouse for example:

-3 bathrooms
-walk-in- closet
-big closet space in the kitchen
-storage shed
-end unit
-3 bedrooms
-AFFORDABLE
-no major fix-it jobs


So now we are just waiting to hear back. Hopefully he accepts the offer Mrs. Mills wrote up. If he does, McKayla and I will be moving March 1st! YAY!!

No comments:

The Cutest Little Blog On The Block