"It is the passion that is in a kiss that gives to it its sweetness; it is the affection in a kiss that sanctifies it." - Christian Nevell Bovee

Sunday, March 08, 2009

Society is trying to FATTEN ME UP!!

I have a love/hate relationship with Lemon Chalet Cremes Girl Scout Cookies. I LOVE to eat them and I HATE it when I run out. McKayla has been selling Girl Scout Cookies for about a month, and I am sure I have gained 5 pounds from eating all these stinkin' cookies. I'm so glad we aren't allowed to order any more cookies!

Photobucket


Moving on... look what came driving down our street today.

Photobucket

If you can't tell what it is, it's an ice cream truck, apparently he comes every Sunday and Thursday during the summer...shoot me now!

No comments:

The Cutest Little Blog On The Block